3.28.2013

The Time Maroon 5 Happened

So March 9 was the second thing I had to look forward to in 2013, and I'd been {not at all} patiently waiting for it since October.

It was the day I went to Vancouver to see Maroon 5. And if that is not cool already, Neon Trees and Owl City happened to stop in too. {so much awesome}


Since I am 99% sure that most of you reading this think that Maroon 5 is maybe a color and are scratching their heads at strange words like "owl city" and "neon trees", here is the part where I tell you that Maroon 5 is my favorite band ever, and the other two make pretty nice music as well. And it was the best night ever.

So we made a day of it and took transit to Vancouver, browsed through the library and shops and had lunch at Red Robin..


Then we met Adam Levine, Maroon 5's hot singer at The Beat's radio booth...


I dont know, that was a prettty sexy piece of cardboard.. ;)

And then the concert! I videoed a lot of it, but none of them turned out.. so here's some pictures :)

everyone turning their lights on for Fireflies by Owl City

Neon Trees were much better than I was expecting

waiting while Maroon 5 set up behind the curtain

had an amazing day with this girl :)

the huge stage
{when we realized that the 'v' stood for 5... genius!! haha}

awesome light show too

all the band members

No comments: