12.17.2012

Photo A Day November {Part 2} + A Laugh

Part 2 of the FAT MUM SIM November photoaday challenge is up!!

Boy, is this time of year ever busy. With classes ending December 2 and only two days of exams after that, I {wrongly, oh so wrongly} thought I would have aaalll the time on my hands to do things like bake. paint fingernails. organize my pigstie of a desk {dont ask me how to spell that}, read some favorite books, BLOG.

But, of course, life takes over and here I am wondering how mom does it. She's in Michigan right now spending some time with her family and my dear greatgrandmother, who is looking to be called home. Aaaand so, today I cleaned up. kitchen + bathroom + living room + laundry + my mound of clothes and school stuff + putting school books up for sale on Craigslist + finally finishing this post = I'm pretty impressed with myself :)


I had a ton of fun doing this and would definitely do it again! All of you with phones, iPods, or even any camera, get out there and get creative! :)


P.S. thought I'd share the source of some very loud laughter around here the last couple days. {the more you watch it, the funnier it gets. seriously.}


No comments: