11.18.2012

GRADUATION {Part 2}

While I think my favorite part of grad was actually the ceremony, I loved the following day too.

It started out with getting my hair and makeup done, getting dressed, and taking a few pictures in our yard....







Then my class all went to a park to have pictures together. Most girls had their own photographer along to get the most pictures possible. And believe me, there were toonss. {Thanks a TON to Esther Slump for going with me that day :) }


My hair. Turned out even better than I imagined!
My love Emily ♥
I love this picture :)
:)

The 4 of us! Love you guys to death.

Graduating Class :D
We then headed over to the banqu - WAIT! We deefinatily went somewhere before the banquet. On the way over from the park, after we stopped at Tim Hortons... most of the class anyways {poor staff}... we passed a mall. A very busy mall. Aaand can you guess what was going thru our brains? Yes. We strutted our stuff down I think every part of that mall like the bosses we know we are ;) And got quite a lot of odd looks while we did it. Another thing to check off the bucket list! I just don't have any pictures as proof :(

The banquet was a dinner organized by a few students in our class, and was for us, our parents, and our teachers. We had an evening filled with hilarious entertainment.. the best put on by teachers.. and some great performances from some classmates. Definitely a night to remember!

Singing our grad song

We hung around for quite a while afterwards and took some more pictures {parents had to get alll the ones they wanted, haha}.






The rest of the night was awesome! Our class all rented a bowling alley for a few hours and then had an allnighter at one of the girl's house.. which I don't remember much of, except for excessive amounts of sugar and gigglling. :) What a FUN two days! :)

No comments: